Fearneve ~ Art inspired by the power of nature, myth and legend.

Thursday 28 October 2010

More at Fearneve

I've opened a Misi Shop and also a Folksy Shop this week. I really like the look of both of those places and will try to get a feeling for them over the coming weeks and fill them full of goodies too, so please check back often.

Another TiK ToK original painting is now available in my Etsy Shop and another will hopefully be offered in the next day or so. He's a wonderful character, read about him over at Etsy.

As Fearneve is for the fantasy/pagan/gothic type artwork that I create, I've decided that a few of the previous pieces created will also be included under Fearneve although the signature or copyright will still be G Lewis.
Hopefully it won't be too confusing as there won't be many added but I just feel that a few of those works belong here and away from my other work. So a few of them will be popping up soon in merchandise offered in my shops.

Several new pieces have been created in my Zazzle store too -


Design personalized gifts at Zazzle.


Hope you enjoy viewing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment