Fearneve ~ Art inspired by the power of nature, myth and legend.

Tuesday 26 October 2010

The Fairy House painting is finished.

Spent a busy week last week, which meant there were days that I couldn't paint at all. But all comes to those who wait - my fairy house painting is finished now!

Since my last blog, I've added more washes to the cap and more shadows under the cap. The windows and the overhang of the door were painted and then parts lifted out. When I had finished painting, I went over the details again with my sepia pen.

Here is a close up of the door ~ I love fairy doors :)


Now all I need is to find a name to call this piece...

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Wished I was a fairy! Looking forward to seeing more of your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. I love fairy houses. My daughter and I used to build houses for the fairies in our garden. They were cute but not as cute as this.

    ReplyDelete